Between walks in the Vosges Forest, to start your day, or just to take care of yourself... the Spa by Julien offers a range of equipment and exceptional amenities! So many ways to just relax and let go...
Structured around water...
The Spa by Julien is intimately linked to water. Water from the Bruche River that winds all around quenching the surrounding nature. That of the facilities dedicated to the wellbeing of our guests. Swimming pools, hammam steam rooms, saunas, refreshing showers, Turkish bath, foot baths, and salt cave... You can rest, relax, tone your body, and do yourself some good.
Water omnipresent, alive, and invigorating!
- Indoor pool: 2 different atmospheres, a family area, and a Zen space.
- Zen pool: inside and outside, 48 meters long and heated to 29°.
- Panoramic sauna: Thanks to the high temperature between 70°C and 90°C, your skin releases its toxins and your body becomes purified. This is ideal for regaining your serenity. Beautiful view over the river and the meadows.
- Sanarium : An atmosphere somewhere between a Finnish sauna and a hammam having a soft humid warmth between 60°C to 80°C.
- Turkish bath: 100% humidity to cleanse the skin and to decongest the airways. Your whole body relaxes and your muscle tensions disappear!
- Foot bath (Kneipp) : Walk on pebbles with lateral sprays of cold and warm water to improve venous circulation and tone up your plantar arch.
- Ice fountain: To alternate from the warmth of the sauna and hammam.
- Jacuzzi : The temperature varies between 35°C and 37°C. Perfect for unwinding muscle and joint tension. A true moment of relaxation.
- Refeshing showers: Imagine a light rain with a misting effect, energising toning jets, and a hot-cold alternation... A whole program!
- Salt cave: 45 minutes in this unique place to tone up and stimulate your immune system. Intense relaxation, being lulled as you lie on a water bed...
Our Fitness Area
Since well-being goes hand in hand with sport, Spa by Julien has a fully equipped gym. Exercise while looking out over panoramic views of the surrounding nature and the Bruche River. And for those who wish, a wide screen broadcasts training courses; other programs may be selected on the individual screen of each machine.
Weight training, cardio training... Then afterwards you can enjoy our relaxation areas. Hammam, or a shower experience? You decide!